With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Friday, November 20, 2009

Taiwan Trip Part 2

Hey Hey.
Here comes the second part.
Too many photo already.
And my computer is damn lack.
It takes me for about 5 minutes to upload 1 photo.
Haha.
But still,I manage to upload almost one quarter...
Wait!!!
One quarter?
How many pictures all together in my file?
1203 photos.
What?
Crazy?
It just a 7 days trip and taken more than thousands of photos?
Cut the crap dey.
Start showing pictures now.
Lol.

One of the river in Taiwan.??

Petrol station.
Not very well maintained.

乡间小路
Haha

The words are too small to be read in this picture.

It's raining.
So sad.
Can't visit my friend(Sze Sheng).
Haha

My dearest Sze Sheng.
Moo.

Full cream milk ice cream.
100% milk.
Lol

Is this Proton Persona?

Hua Lien City map.
Just only a part of it.
The city is quite big actually.

Where the driver driving to next?

The air is so humid.
So cold out there.

Take me home country road.

Beautiful scenery.
Beautiful weather.
Beautiful country.

It will be nice to have a drink down here.

Where this road link to?
Hell?
Heaven?

Beware!!!

What will the colour of mixture between clear water(blue) and muddy water(grey)?


Can you see the pipe below?

Native shop.
Sponsor by Taiwan government.
The shop is damn big.

Does this object looks like flower or some sort of medicine?

What the.
The monkey is looking at me.


To be continue.
Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment