With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taiwan Trip Part 3

And now The end is near.
And so I face The final curtain.
So,and at last,i had upload almost half of my photos here.
Finally!!!
It took me few weeks to complete it.
Taiwan.
My dearest Taiwan.
Hope can visit there again.
It would be really nice to visit there on day.
Hope so.

Back in the city after few days round the island.
And finally.

I reach 101 at last.
Yeah!!!

The building is high and i was wondering if earthquake will the building shake "hard"?

One of the exit of this building.

Can you see the sign board?

Looks at this.
The technology is so good in this building.
Well planned!!!

Side of 101.

Lego World?
Haha.
This building like made up of blocks.

Ding Dong.
City Hall Interchange.
Singapore Mrt?
Haha

Where am I?
Singapore?Taiwan?

Please walk?
Walking distance?

Welcome to my PALACE.

The Opera house.
I want to watch Phantom Of The Opera.

Freedom.
Liberty.

The very far end---My Palace.
Haha

What does that few words mean?

Welcome to my palace.
Climb the steps to proceed.

Harlo~

Is this heaven?

At least got some shade here.

My second home.
Lol.

Wa.
Hope can be professional as them.

This car nice?
OMG.
HAHA.

Taiwan RCS.

Had my last meal here.
This artistic Restaurant call THE LADY.

~The End~

2 comments:

  1. shiok ler..haha..
    u got go 宗正纪念堂??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope that can visit there when im still alive~ wakaka... i love the food over there~

    ReplyDelete