With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Friday, June 3, 2011

Exhausted!!!!

Now I really know that taking care of children is such a difficult job.

Especially the hyper active type.

I'm so frustrated when they making noise.

And they are so unstoppable.

They are so irritating.

Scold them, warn them, and I have done whatever I can.

They did not follow my words and orders.

Obviously, they are so naughty.

They are divided into groups with a few leaders.

But in the end they can still mix up like there is only ONE big group.

OMG!!!!

I roar like thunder for the past few day.

In the end, I ended up sore throat.

And I'm so so so tired.

I barely sleep or rest.

I don't know why.

But after the music camp, I'm so happy not because the children had gone.

Because Aunty Pei Lan treat us eat.

All the helpers including me have a sumptuous delicacies in Secret Recipe.

Let's see what I've ordered.




This is the drinks I've order.
Oppss.
Too dark I think.
Let's see another photo.

This is clearer I think.
This cup of jasmine green tea smell nice.
Hmm....

Here come the trade mark-Secret Recipe.

It's quite expensive to drink green tea at such place.

But it's irresistible.

The green tea is unique.

Try it or leave it.

LOLS!!!!



Guess what.
This bowl of mushroom soup cost RM5.50.
It's expensive but I rather have this than Pizza Hut's mushroom soup.
This bowl of soup is thick and rich in mushroom and strong cheese taste.
I like it.

This spring roll looks tasty.
Mr. Chew-Viva choir group teacher ordered this for everyone.
Quite nice in fact.

Here come my food.
Cod fish.
Healthy rite?
There are cherry tomatoes,asparagus,and don't know what purple veggie is that.
LOLS.
There is still some mash potatoes under the cod fish.

Let's see this.
Imagine how "BIG" the piece of fish is.
Do you think it can fill up your stomach?
But after eating I feel my stomach going to burst.
Maybe it's a bit oily.
LOLS!!!!
Anyway I'm quite happy because the music camp ended successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment