With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yesterday-Teachers Day??!!!

WOO!!!!
Such a relieve.
At least my student present to school and did not give any excuse not to perform during the ceremony.
LOLS!!!
Well.
Me?
I was kinda late when I reach St. Andrew's.
Blame myself for not being so daring to play truant.
When I reach St. Andrew's my students performance was just about to begin.
Erm.
Actually I miss one of it.
The duet.
My student and another violinist.
So.
When I reach there.
Just enter the school compound.
A loud BOO!!!! came through my ears.
And I saw my students are getting themselves prepared.
They did not panic and went on smoothly.
Too bad.
The students in St. Andrew's doesn't know how to appreciate classical music and keep on talking.
Pity my student.
Their efforts wash off just like this.
Hope they will continue practicing and try again next year.
Later on.
I went into a classroom where my students put their guitar.
A crowd of people came in too.
They keep asking me to perform.
And I could resist their wish.
LOLS!!!
I played few songs as well.
They sit around me and keep demanding me to play this and that.

Until I said OMG!!!

I'm as if a music box!!!

LOLS!!!

Then I ask my student (Music club president) to take over.
HAHA!!!
Seriously the students in St. Andrew's are irresistible.
And.
Hey.
I saw God Of the Maths/God Of St. Andrew's too.
I greet him with a special way.
I'm a good manner man.
But his words are like and arrow.
Piercing though people's heart.
So.
I'm not a student there now.
I wanted to him to grew anger towards me and give me a blow.
But how I know he did not.
And gives me a smile and said YES YES YES!!!
My plan failed.
HAHAS!!!
Last but not least.
When I wanted to go back.
Few students wanted me to fetch them back before school time ends.
Especially the fat ones.
The pull me with all his energy to catch hold of me.
I whack him up and finally I get the chance to go back.
LOLS!!!
The fat one grab me till my hand turns red and is really hurt.
I swear.
When I meet him next time.
I will beat him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment