With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Not Done With My Dear Holidays

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so frustrated now.

It isn't who provoke me.

It is my DEAR holiday have come to an end.

I do not wan it come to an end so fast.

I'm not done with you yet HOLIDAY!!!!

I wish to have more even though it's boring being at home.

But schooling make me tired.

Dozens of work awaiting me right forward.

I couldn't imagine how my life would be.

LOLS!!!!

My brain had gone rust for the past few weeks.

HAHAS!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to pick-up everything from zero.

Chemistry,Biology,Pengajian Am and Mathematics.

I'm gonna faint this time.

Let's see what i've got today.



This Is My Form 6 Offer Letter...LOLS


Let's Take A Closer Look-TAHNIAH...HAHAS


This Is Another Letter.


Closer Look Again...I'm assign to Dato school

Class will start on 9th May.
Let's wish this year will be a better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment