With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Monday, May 2, 2011

Labour Day to Melacca One Day Trip

It's a great day man.

Labour day is such a nice day.

Do you know why?

Because Melacca town is flooded with thousand of vehicles.

Tonnes of carbon dioxide releasing in every seconds is the most pleasure.

LOLS!!!!!!

"SEE ME FLY...I'M FLYING IN THE SKY"

The frustrating jam makes me hum the tones of this song.

I reach Melacca town at 4 plus.

The serious jam took me approximately one hour before I step down and take a deep breath of carbon dioxide.

Hate this kinda jam.

OMG!!!

Seriously,I'm so hungry that time.

Plus the freezing air makes me shivers.

HAHA!!!

Actually not that serious.

I'm half asleep.

Luckily the driver wasn't me.

Let's see what I've got yesterday.

This Is My Brand New Shoes I Bought Yesterday


This Is The First Ever Shoes I Bought Using My Own Money


And Here Comes My Slipper


Does It Looks Great?

No comments:

Post a Comment