With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's School Day Again

"Oh my goodness.
It's 6 in the morning."

And now.
I need to wake up that time everyday for the next couple of months.
OMG!!!!!!!!
I hate this kinda life.
Where is the meaning of life?
Waking up 7 early 8 morning (direct translated from a chinese proverb to make additional effect) just to get to school before the stupid dog barking at you in front of the doors and copying your name?
What kinda life is this?
I have suffered for the past few years.
Form 6 I thought will begin class on September.
Why I suddenly started just LIKE THAT???!!!!
Anyway.
I have begin to fit myself into this kinda situation.
HAHAS!!!!
But Form 6 daily life will be a total different from the secondary school life.
Why?
Cause I can go to school with somebody.
LOLS!!!!
Don't think too much.
I know what you thinking.
I mean I can go to school with my darling car.
HAHAS!!!!!!!
Guess what.
I don't really have the chance to drive to school during my Form 5.
Erm.
So.
I.
Am.
Stopping.
My.
Craps.
Here.

HAHAS!!!
And Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment