With My Family

With My Family
At Sentosa Singapore

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Music Notes

Hey guys!!!
Let's see what I have here now.

"Amazing Grace"
I prepare this for my student to play during 16 of May,teachers day in Saint Andrew's Secondary School.
Don't know he is able to play or not.
LOLS.
Who cares.
He is the one who ask me to pick a song for him.
HAHAS!!!

Let's take a further look.
What?
There are 2 more papers behing it?
Are you joking?
Torturing your student?
LOLS.
Nola.
Let's see the paper bottom of it.

See.
This is an easier version of "Amazing Grace"
I'm not a bad teacher OKAY?
LOLS.
Let's see the last.

This song "Auld Lang Syne"

His teacher assign him with this song.

Not me.

I know he could play this.

But.

Haiz.

Still have to let him try.

Because is his teacher's request.

OMG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment